The Center delivers on its mission primarily through its technology transition workshops, which bring proven practices in software quality improvement to your organization in an implementation-ready format.
Ranging from executive overviews, to short courses, through multi-day training experiences, the Center's workshop offerings span the depth and breadth of software quality issues and approaches, with more added all the time. Offsite, onsite, and online offerings are all available, and can be tailored to specific audience needs.
- Delivers scheduled courses and workshops of general interest.
- Builds professional training to support your existing business practices.
- "Packages" new or proposed activities for rollout within a specific organization.
- Uses a proven methodology based on industry-standard practices to develop, tailor and deliver its workshops.
- Has training experience in a number of commonly-requested areas, such as:
Conducting Effective Meetings
Software Process Improvement and the CMM
Introduction to the CMM
Introduction to the CMMI
Running a Pilot
Running a Process Action Team
Software Configuration Management
Software Inspections (Peer Reviews)
Software Process Measurement (Metrics)
Software Quality Assurance (Process Assurance)
accounting software for daycare
Contact us today to see the difference professional training can make in your bottom line .
Copyright © 2003 Center for Excellence in Software. All rights reserved